2018 Club Affiliation
Club Affiliation refers to the process of becoming a member club of the State Association. This process occurs annually and clubs are required to comply with National Affiliation Requirements.
There are two different types of Club Affiliation:
- New Affiliation: this refers to new clubs affiliating with the State Association for the first time
- Affiliation Renewal: this refers to a currently affiliated club renewing their affiliation with the State Association
Accordingly, there are two different Club Affiliation processes that correspond with these categories.
The Club Affiliation Form for new clubs is a blank document and requires all sections to be completed by the club prior to affiliation. Contact Gymnastics WA's Club Development Coordinator; Michelle Francis at email@example.com for assistance how to affiliate.
Club Affiliation Renewals are now completed online via Gymnastics Online (GOL)
The process is quick and easy as outlined below:
1. Clubs log onto GOL (http://gymnastics.org.au) using the club admin login
2. Select the link in the top right hand corner (Hi, <Your Name>)
A new My Account page will appear.
3. Select the Club Admin Home link on the left hand side of the page
On Club Administration Portal page
4. Select the Club Affiliation button on the right hand side of the page
Club Affiliation Manual and National Affiliation Requirements
Part of Club Affiliation is agreeing to National Affiliation Standards as well as the Club Affiliation Agreement. By signing the Club Affiliation Agreement the club is declaring that they currently comply with, and will continue to comply with, the National Affiliation Standards. In addition, the club is required to ensure they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of Club Affiliation.
To assist all clubs when completing Affiliation, Gymnastics Australia in conjunction with the State Associations have developed a Club Affiliation Manual. This manual provides valuable information relating to Club Affiliation including the Terms and Conditions of Affiliation, explanations and definitions for each Section of Affiliation and contact details.
This information can also be accessed via the 'information' buttons throughout the online affiliation process.