How to Claim



All clubs and members with insurance queries or wanting to make a claim should contact JLT or Sports Underwriting Australia (SUA) in the first instance. They will assist with providing claim forms and talking you through the process.

Please read below for detailed information on Personal Injury and Liability claims.