National Integrity Framework - Information for affiliated clubs
Being involved in the sport of gymnastics is as rewarding as it is inspiring.
As a Gymnastics Australia Affiliated club, there are a range of educational resources to assist you to understand what the National Integrity Framework means for gymnastics in Australia.
The following resources have been developed to support you and your staff’s understanding of the Framework and more specifically, Child Safeguarding.
• Child Safe Practices: Do’s and Don’ts
• Authorised Persons Form
• Club Action plan
• Club Action Plan Activity Guide
• Complaints Management fact sheet
• Complaints Management Activity Guide
• Reporting – what happens now? Fact sheet
• Reporting – what happens now? Activity Guide
• Indicators, Disclosures and Reporting Fact Sheet
• Indicators, Disclosures and Reporting Activity Guide
• Recognising Grooming Behaviours Fact Sheet
• Recognising Grooming Behaviours Activity Guide
Raise a concern
Did you know Gymnastics Australia has a dedicated National Complaints Manager?
Their role is to listen to any concerns you may have regarding Child Safeguarding and help you understand the complaints process, including if Sport Integrity Australia, the relevant Child Protection Service or the police need to be notified. They can also help you should your concern relate to other integrity related issues within our sport.
To contact Gymnastics Australia’s National Complaints Manager:
Sport Integrity Australia
Sport Integrity Australia can also help you if you have a concern about a child’s safety or the behaviour of an individual in our sport. Sport Integrity Australia will also serve as an independent investigator, who will manage complaints or alleged breaches under the National Integrity Framework.
To contact Sport Integrity Australia:
Phone: 1300 027 232
Raise a concern online