Clubs get ready for 2019!
These are key dates and actions for Clubs to get ready for 2019.
Before 1pm Thursday 13 December 2018 (AEDT):
This is your last chance to ensure your Club has completed these actions for 2018 (sorry no time extensions can be granted):
Between 6am Friday 14 December 2018 and 9am Thursday 3 January 2019 AEDT:
- Athlete registrations
- Athlete transfer approvals.
- Athlete transfer requests (please note that any transfer requests after the cut-off date of 13 November 2018 will likely not be approved until 2019 which will mean this athlete will not be registered for 2018)
- Download local copies of your club’s 2018 information including:
- Certificate of Currency from Marsh Insurance website
- Athlete list via Club Admin Home> Reports
- Multi-club athlete list via Club Admin Home> Reports
- Technical members list via Club Admin Home> Reports
- Club Personnel list via Club Admin Home> Reports
- Club Affiliation Certificate via Club Admin Home> Club Information> Print Certificate
While the Gymnastics Australia team runs the annual statistics for 2018 and gets the Club Admin Portal ready for 2019, Clubs will not be able to access or view the following parts of the Club Admin Portal:
From 9am Thursday 3 January 2019 AEDT:
- Administration tab
- Club Information tab
- Transfer Lists tab
- Statistics tab
- Reports tab
- Bad Data tab
For more information, please refer to Key Dates for End of Year and Club Affiliation.
If your Club requires any further assistance to get ready for 2019, please contact us